Sunday 13 December 2009

Weekend

Its another weekend in Sheffield
finally I have Found an application that enable me to post something out to my blog using my iPhone

this is just awesome..therefore this post is being made as to test on how it's like to post a blogpost from Iphone..

therefore it has given me a lot more reason or blogging after this! what am I thinking today?

thinking of going to the mosque today..there is a talk that will be organised by SMSA Islamic officer..and other than that, I might as well just need to start Reading corporate finance book.

this incoming week will be another busy week for me! although it's the last one before the holiday! it's too bad but I have nothing to complain because Im already in my final year of studying!

this is the thing which perhaps Makes us wiser, more matured, more knowledgable and hopefully marketable in the job Market! keep on teling my self to keep up the momentum..

This is my responsibilty, this is the main purpose why have I been sent here ,being separated with my family,friends and the very hot tropical climate of my beloved country, Malaysia.

I really hope that I can pass my final year with flying colours..there are too many things being put at stake here, the family, the future, and most importantly the expectation from other people towards u..Having been selected from to study overseas somehow has put u into this kind of position. it's inevitable but u just need to carry on!

enough with mumbling about all those kind of things and it's the time to kick start my day.hopefully Allah will always with us in whatever things we do..keep remember Allah,I.Allah you'll find your ways..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. final year da plak..hurm, bestnya dpt stdy oversea kan...neway, gud luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u sufy..i.allah doakan jalah suma ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. heavy responsiblity...once started need to do it well.sigh~

    ReplyDelete